Thursday, May 7, 2009

It has been a very long time since I have posted anything. Life just seems to go by with the same things happening. The only big change is that chris has a new job. He now works for select comfort in the provo towne center. He is doing really good and having fun. It is nice to see him back to himself and not so stressted out all the time.
We are also enjoying the nicer weather the past few days we are outside all the time we went to the park yesterday. Chris was able to go with us. He has been working in the afternoons so he has the mornings with us which I really enjoy. Anyways the park was fun Becca ran and ran around the walking path I am surprised she has so much fun just running. Ofcourse Rylee had to do whatever becca did it was cute to see her follow becca around and make sure we saw what she was doing. The girls are so much fun and surprise me everyday with the thing that they know and can do. I will post pictures tonight or in the morning chris has to show me how.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there sis! Yeah for your blog! I will totally show you how to post pictures!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete