Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kid knees

I always find it fun to hear and read about all the funny things that kids say. And I wanted to share somrthing that becca said this weekend. We were on our way to a wedding reception and had my mom with us.
Chris; " Hey Micki you are going to buy me a drink right?"
Mom :"No soda is not good for you, it is bad for you kidneys"
(Than becca points to her knees )
Becca: "Well I can, because my kid knees are just fine."
I am always laughing at the things that come out of her mouth. I am so blessed to have such funny girls.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I remembered your blog name even after almost a week.... I was excited to find you. Now we can stay in touch better. It was great to see you on Saturday. We will have to get together soon. You can visit my blog at www.thew8family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am so glad that you have a blog now too! I will be a faithful reader! You need to read mine too, it is accordingtosedgwick.blogspot.com

    I am glad that I will be able to keep up with your family better!! We missed you at the Expo!

    ReplyDelete