Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Baby is growing up

OFF TO SCHOOL...

Next week Rebecca will be starting school. I am so very exicted for her. I am aslo exicted for myself. Rebecca is always fun to have around but some days I need a break. She is always asking questions and wanting to do school work, yes you heard right she loves to do school work. I had purchased a few school books last year and she loves to do them. I am not sure how long it will last with her now heading off to school but I am hoping it will last.
She has always been a smart kid and I am exicted that she can now go to school and learn more, more than I could teach her. She already has her school clothes picked out for thursday, friday and the following week. She has told rylee that when she gets home form school everyday that she is going to teach her what she learned that day. I hope she has better luck that I have because if you ask rylee what her favoriate number is she will say "R". It was cute the first few times but now I am getting concerned. Okay not really concerned but wondering why she has not picked up on the difference between letters and numbers.
I am so proud of my little girl she is growing up so fast and I miss that little two year old that was so funny and loved to play with me. I can not wait to see all that she is going to acomplish in her life. Look out world here she comes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad she is having so much fun in school! :) I'm glad I found your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete